First a video that does a pretty good job of explaining what Google Plus is:
So why am I on Google Plus?
Did you catch that list near the end of the video?
- I check my email on Gmail
- Most of the blogs I follow are consumed daily in Google Reader
- My business phone number is answered by Google Voice
- My cell phone is an Android .. Nexus S to be specific
- I now have a couple of folders of pictures on Picas
- Spreadsheets and documents in Google Docs
- Google Calendar syncs with my phone
And I’m sure there at least a few more Google products that I’m not even able to think of off the top of my head.
Although I do really like Facebook, and participate on there every day, I’m already so integrated with Google, that it would honestly make life a bit easier if that’s where I did my social networking too.
Wanna know what would really make it better for me?
If my friends were already there too.
Need an invite?
Hit the contact form, and shoot me a note telling me how we know each other, and why I should put you in one of my G+ circles.
Talk to you soon,